Complaint Review: Sunrise student loan services

• Reported By: mad.as.hell — Warner Robins Georgia
Sunrise student loan services
Phoenix, Arizona USA

Sunrise student loan services Took my money!!! Scammers!! Phoenix Arizona

I am highly upset with this company..Sunrise Student loan services. They promised to get my student loans consolidated after I paid $250. My loans are still the same way they were in January of this year. I have called many times and of course now conviently nobody is answering the phone. I have left multiple emails with a Jocelyn Bridges and a Michelle A. It's funny how they were blowing up my phone everyday trying to convince me to pay. I finally gave in and that's when all communication stopped. I am a single parent that was already struggling. I thought I was doing a good thing.

I hope they get caught very soon. They are preying on the weak and giving out false hope. I want my money back!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunrise-student-loan-services/Phoenix-Arizona/Sunrise-student-loan-services-Took-my-money-Scammers-Phoenix-Arizona-1154737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunrise student loan services