Complaint Review: Sunrooms & More in Lexington, KY

• Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: Skip — Lexington Kentucky United States of America
Sunrooms & More in Lexington, KY
163 Todds Rd Lexintgon, Kentucky United States of America

Sunrooms & More in Lexington, KY Would not honor a signed Contract Lexintgon, Kentucky

*Author of original report: Waited too long for my check

I had asked Sunrooms and More for an estimate for over 10 windows for my home. After heavy negotiations we agreed on a price and signed a contract. I didnt think it was unusual to ask for half down so they could order the windows. After my check was cashed, I received a call that they could not do the job for the contract price. I was given the option of another manufacturer, paying an additional $4000 or they would return my check. I am still waiting for my check, but it has only been 3-4 days. Ill update the entry when I find out about the return of my deposit.

I wish I had found this web site, with others complaining about this company, before I decided to do business with them. Next time I will do a more thorough web search.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunrooms-More-in-Lexington-KY/Lexintgon-Kentucky-40503/Sunrooms-More-in-Lexington-KY-Would-not-honor-a-signed-Contract-Lexintgon-Kentucky-1022592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunrooms & More in Lexington, KY

Waited too long for my check

AUTHOR: Skip - ()

I just wanted to update the fact that I did receive my money back after waiting 10 days. Even though they cashed my check within 24 hours, they gace me this crazy story that it took 10 days for my check to clear. This is not at all true most checks clear in 2 days with todays technology.