Complaint Review: Sunset Electronics & Appliances

• Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: Jenn — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Sunset Electronics & Appliances
4504 5th Avenue Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Sunset Electronics & Appliances told me the Ac I was buying was new,it was not,also the ac inside the box wasn't the one advertised on the box. Brooklyn, New York

So I went to buy an air conditioner and they sold me a Haier Ac 5000 btu and they said it was Brand new,, when I got home and opened the box not only was it not the one advertised but it also had an instruction booklet that said refurbished product on it.. The Ac was a old nob one instead of the nice digital one I though I bought. I was totally ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunset-Electronics-Appliances/Brooklyn-New-York-11220/Sunset-Electronics-Appliances-told-me-the-Ac-I-was-buying-was-newit-was-notalso-the-a-890854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunset Electronics & Appliances