Complaint Review: Sunset Group - Sunset Lagoon - Royal Sunset Beach And Fishermans Village - Sunset Group Timeshare Fr

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By:port saint lucie Florida
Sunset Group - Sunset Lagoon - Royal Sunset Beach And Fishermans Village - Sunset Group Timeshare Fraud Deceptive Sales Practice Cancun Mexico Cancun, Select State/Province United States of America

Sunset Group - Sunset Lagoon - Royal Sunset Beach And Fishermans Village - Sunset Group Timeshare Fr Sunset Group - Sunset Lagoon - Royal Sunset Beach And Fishermans Village - Sunset Group Timeshare Fraud Deceptive Sales Practice Cancun Mexico

*Consumer Comment: Reply

*General Comment: Timeshare Scams in Mexico

*UPDATE Employee: Sunset Group Response

Dear friends:

I did sign a contract with this motherf***ers 8 years ago. I had been reading about this people and actually a was in one of their hotels last year. The first time they got me with $7,000 by that time the cost of one of the time share rooms. The second time I just want to listen to them and have a picture. Every single employee from the office that talks to me was mad because I did not buy anything. They are a bunch of motherf***ers well trained. I recommend that if you deposit a down payment, stop the monthly payments do not waste the money. They wont give the money back. I understand they will screw your credit up, but you can put up a fight. If you try to cancel the contract they wont accepted, they will play with you for a couple weeks and you will get no answer. Your room that will be rent most of the year because they do over sale the timeshare and always are people on it. The room wont increase it's value. It took me 9 months to get a room because they were occupied all the time and I find out the value of the room after 8 years was decreasing instead of increasing.

I really want to said f*** these f***ers.

Rafael port saint lucie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunset-Group-Sunset-Lagoon-Royal-Sunset-Beach-And-Fishermans-Village-Sunset-Group-Timeshare-Fr/Cancun-Select-StateProvince/Sunset-Group-Sunset-Lagoon-Royal-Sunset-Beach-And-Fishermans-Village-Sunset-Group-Ti-417780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunset Group - Sunset Lagoon - Royal Sunset Beach And Fishermans Village - Sunset Group Timeshare Fr

AUTHOR: DebyCole - (USA)

OH dear! I just run into this forum, I SOOOO invite you to read this article,

I think It will pretty much say everything that needs to be say.
I went through a horrible experience with this resort, and I'm out of three thousand dollars right now BUT I'm in a process to cancel my timeshare.

#2 General Comment

Timeshare Scams in Mexico

AUTHOR: ThomasR - ()

I'm sorry about that, The Sunset Group, along with Mayan Palace and the Royal Elite timeshare resorts are particularly known for using misleading and fraudulent timeshare sales tactics. Therefore, next time, before you purchase (if you ever do) you need to think carefully how you will use it in your life, and if you have the money to spend; take your time and don´t make any commitments on your first visit. Also, don’t forget to do an internet search on the company, and if the company is legit they will let you come back another day if you wish to make de purchase.

Sunset Group Response

AUTHOR: Sunset Group - (Mexico)

"Rafael", Over eighty percent (80%) of our members buy another timeshare or upgrade to a larger membership with us. This is because we do our best to work with all of our customers to make their experience with us enjoyable. Sunset is willing to work with you to find an amicable solution.

Please contact us at quality@sunset.com.mx so that we can assist you with your concerns regarding your membership with us.