brings

Complaint Review: Sunset Group - Sunset Royal Hotel - Sunset Lagoon - Sunset Fisherman's Village

• Submitted: Mon, August 09, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 09, 2010

• Reported By: lml — Novato California United States of America
Sunset Group - Sunset Royal Hotel - Sunset Lagoon - Sunset Fisherman's Village
444 Brickell Ave., Ste 51 Miami, FL 33131-2492 Miami, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 011-529988818750
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Sunset Group - Sunset Royal Hotel - Sunset Lagoon - Sunset Fisherman's Village Sunset Group - Royal Sunset - Fishermen's Village Invoice Scam Miami, Florida

I purchased a timeshare and agreed to pay yearly invoices to cover maintenance.  However, though I was informed there would be an invoice adjustment, I was never told how much.  Furthermore, despite my phone calls (2) and countless emails requesting an invoice, I did not receive any for 4 years.  On the fifth year I finally received an invoice with penalties and interest nearly the amount of what was owed.  I continued to receive invoices monthly along with letters threatening to ruin my credit rating.  I refused to pay the penalties until I could see the 'original' invoices.  I have yet to see those invoices.  My credit rating had been flawless for my 50 years of existence until this.  And, now when I most need it, I don't have it.  I am convinced this is their newest scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2010 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunset-Group-Sunset-Royal-Hotel-Sunset-Lagoon-Sunset-Fishermans-Village/Miami-Florida-33131-2492/Sunset-Group-Sunset-Royal-Hotel-Sunset-Lagoon-Sunset-Fishermans-Village-Sunset-Grou-630021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunset Group - Sunset Royal Hotel - Sunset Lagoon - Sunset Fisherman's Village