Complaint Review: Sunset Group

• Submitted: Thu, June 09, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 09, 2011

• Reported By: Ron M — Frankfort Illinois United States of America
Sunset Group
Boulevard Kukulcan Kilometro 10.3 Lote 13-B, Zona Cancun, Select State/Province United States of America

Sunset Group Sunset Royal, Sunset Lagoon, Sunset World The Sunset Group made promises and they have not been lived up too. Cancun, Other

The Sunset Group made promises and they have not been lived up too.

When we bought into the Sunset timeshare, we were told that the property would appreciate in
value each year.  That they would assist us in renting out the property if we could not travel as I have health issues and am not always physically able to leave the country.  We were also assured that Sunset would buy back our timeshare for at least what we paid but probably more than what we paid.

Well none of that is true!  They refused to buy it back.  They never helped rent it out.  The value is unknown to us.  Moreover, for health reason I can no longer go to the Sunset.  I am a disabled
American veteran, who now lives on a VA check.  Therefore, not only can I not get around at their Sunset Lagoon location because it is not wheelchair accessible, I cannot afford to pay for something I can use when I have more bills than income.

I want the money that was promised to me.  Instead, I am being threatened by their collection service each week, and the issue of them buying me out as promised is ignored.

I need a resolution to this; I am not going to pay for something I cannot use even if I had the
money, which I do not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2011 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunset-Group/Cancun-Select-StateProvince-/Sunset-Group-Sunset-Royal-Sunset-Lagoon-Sunset-World-The-Sunset-Group-made-promises-and-738996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunset Group