Complaint Review: Sunset Harbor Resort

• Updated: Thu, May 10, 2012

• Reported By: horswidr — Rome Georgia United States of America
Sunset Harbor Resort
6132W Sahara Ave Internet United States of America

Sunset Harbor Resort Donna Rubear , account mngr. Bill Rudd , National Director. did nor deliver as promised. set up a high interest cc w/BofA. claimed PRL points would pay. not happening. Internet

Donna Rubear and Bill Rudd mis- represented the sale of a Time Share at Sunset Harbor Resort. This occured in Sept of 2011. The sale was to be purchased by a credit card they provided. I told them that I could not afford another expense. They told me not to worry as the expense would be covered by PRL points in a couple of months.

Obviously this has not happened and cannot get any devinitive info from PRL. Am now stuck with a credit card bill I didn't want and can least of all pay on my retired income. The whole idea was to relieve me of Maintenance costs on my Time Share.

I didn't really want another Time Share. I am 75 yrs old and was looking to reduce my expenses. I would like Sunset Harbor Resort to take back this Time Share and the Expense. RCI credit card with Bof A is a high interest card that I would never sighn up for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunset-Harbor-Resort/internet/Sunset-Harbor-Resort-Donna-Rubear-account-mngr-Bill-Rudd-National-Director-did-nor-d-880784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunset Harbor Resort