Complaint Review: Sunset Psychic

• Submitted: Fri, March 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, September 13, 2010

• Reported By:Huntington Beach California
Sunset Psychic
17055 PACIFIC COAST HWY SUNSET BEACH, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-222-1209
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

Sunset Psychic, Psychic Reading By Ann SUNSET BEACH California

Please do not be scammed by Ann the "psychic" in Sunset Beach, California. I went to her for a reading and she proceeded to tell me someone had "hexed" me. She charged me $300 to remove the hex (after scaring me to think my life would be ruined and I would never find happiness if this hex wasn't removed). Then she scammed me for another $300 when she told me I needed to be reunited with my soul mate (we had recently broke up so I was vulnerable). She guaranteed 100% he would come back in a week. After a week I still had no progress.

I called over and over and she finally called back a week later with some excuse (I soon came to find out she was full of different excuses for why she couldn't call back within a weeks time every time I called). When I finally talked to her she advised that the situation was stickier than she thought and was going to take a bit longer unless I paid her more money. She was very convincing and I was vulnerable as she promised hope. She confirmed that if I paid her another $1300 she could guarantee this man to come back within 3 days. At this point I had given her $1900!!! So 3 days past and no results.

In fact it has now been several months with no results. She calls every once in a while with some excuse like "the universe is being difficult" or "the other party involved has used some powerful tools". What it boils down to is she is a con artist and I got ripped off during a very vulnerable time in my life.

Just a warning for everyone! Don't be ripped off by Ann in Sunset Beach, ca at Sunset Psychic!!!!!

Anonymous
Huntington Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2009 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunset-Psychic/SUNSET-BEACH-California-90742/Sunset-Psychic-Psychic-Reading-By-Ann-SUNSET-BEACH-California-435921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunset Psychic