• Report: #1119762

• Reported By: Alex — California
Sunset RV
21803 State Route 410 E. Bonney Lake, Washington USA

Sunset RV Sunset RV Lies and Takes Advantage of Seniors Bonney Lake Washington

I had a Gentlemens Agreement via telephone with a Salesman named VIC at Sunset RV to come to Washington from California to buy a Motorhome. He e-mailed me with all the particulars. The Motor home was advertised on Craig's List. It was what I wanted.

I made Airplane reservations for my wife and I to fly out to Washington on Southwest Airlines and VIC offered to pick us up at the airport. He had all our arrival information.  We were arriving 01/07/14.

On 01/06/14 in the late afternoon VIC calls and says "I sold the Coach to someone else!" He offered more money..Sorry"

This is not the way Sunset RV should treat a customer and especially Seniors!!   We had an agreement.....

We had NON REFUNDABLE tickets...They cost $826.00.. He didn't care....

He could have told the "new" buyer "I have a couple that are flying in from CA..if they decide not to buy..it's yours".

He didn't  do that ...he sold it out from under us.. Why couldn't he wait 1 more day?..He made a promise to and then he decided to screw us over.....dispicable..

Is  Sunset RV and VIC the Salesman so desparate they had to go to any extent to sell a Motorhome even when they knew we were flying to Washington the next morning for the Motorhome?   Unbelieveable !!!!

My wife called and spoke to the owner PHIL. He said he would look into this problem and get back to us.. He never did !!!

The Salesman VIC called us 1/30/14 and was livid that we made a complaint about what had happened to us. He was screaming at me..I hung up.

No one should deal with Sunset RV....What they did was wrong. We had an agreement and we lost our money... $826.00 because they are greedy.. unprofessional...and unfair.    BEWARE of SUNSET RV.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunset-RV/Bonney-Lake-Washington-98391/Sunset-RV-Sunset-RV-Lies-and-Takes-Advantage-of-Seniors-Bonney-Lake-Washington-1119762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunset RV