Complaint Review: Sunshine Babysitting

• Reported By: jackist — miami Florida
Sunshine Babysitting
Orlando , Florida USA

Sunshine Babysitting Horrible babysitting service Orlando Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SUNSHINE BABYSITTING, INC et al.vs. WARD, TAYLOR CLOYS

*Consumer Suggestion: What are you leaving out of this nightmare?

*Author of original report: Who are you talking about?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Formal Cease and Desist

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Reporting

First of all to start, the lady that answered the phone sounded like a joke. I thought that she was trying to get over with her voice, she sounds like Minnie Mouse and her voice is very annoying. She was not that nice and was rude and nasty. She kept putting me on hold like my children did not matter. We managed to get a sitter eventually. When she came she was not very pleasant with my children. She did not have any experience working with children she told me. She did not bring any toys to play with them at all. My children told me that the sitter just stayed on the cell phone the whole time and did not even play or talk to them. The sitter helped herself to the mini bar and took alot of stuff from it without our persmission. She also ordered room service for herself as well without our permission.  My husband and I thought that the price was a little high but it would have been better if the sitter did not do what she did. She even drank some of the little alcohol bottles and our bill was outrageous because of her. I will never use this service again. Sunshine Babysitting is far from having a pleasant experience. I hope that this place goes under for what they are doing to parents.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunshine-Babysitting-/Orlando-Florida/Sunshine-Babysitting-Horrible-babysitting-service-Orlando-Florida-1082348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunshine Babysitting

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SUNSHINE BABYSITTING, INC et al.vs. WARD, TAYLOR CLOYS

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (USA)

Plaintiff SUNSHINE BABYSITTING, INC et al.vs. Defendant WARD, TAYLOR CLOYS

The case is concluded and damages have been awarded to the Plaintiffs in this case.

DEFAULT FINAL JUDGMENT

RETRACTION AFFIDAVIT

#2 Consumer Suggestion

What are you leaving out of this nightmare?

AUTHOR: Amazed - ()

I just HAVE to ask the OP, (original poster,) WHY she would allow someone, a service she did not know, who had NO experience, who brought NO toys, no warmth in personality, to her hotel room to watch her precious cargo, her CHILDREN?

I think OP is disgruntled about something. You had so many warning signs, that this was NOT going to a good experience for you and your kids.

I find it HIGHLY unlikely she drank from your mini bar, ordered room service, stayed on her cell phone and ignored your kids.

You either made some or all of this up (for whatever reason) OR you hired a horrible service.

You could have STOPPED the service by simply saying, "Listen, I don't think this is going to work for me and the kids. Thank you for coming but we have made other plans."

Your whole story sounds like a nighmare.

The company has a right to protect it's name.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?

Who are you talking about?

AUTHOR: Jackist - ()

I do not know who you are talking about, I have never heard that name ever. I am just letting the good people of the State of Florida know that this so called babysitting service is horrible and the sitters are no good and not to trust their children with any sitters from there, and that the owner is a total joke and needs to find a different profession.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Formal Cease and Desist

AUTHOR: Cheryl - ()

Ripoff Report is not a credible source for reliable information

To the poster of this distructive communication

You are hereby warned and notified to CEASE AND DESIST making false and defamatory statements regarding me, Cheryl Matchett and my company, Sunshine Babysitting, Inc.

The statements made by you, regarding me, Cheryl Matchett and my company, Sunshine Babysitting, Inc. are libel and constitute tortious interference with business, and as such, are actionable under Florida civil law.

Per Florida Supreme Court's decision in Ross v. Gore, 48 So.2d 412 (Fla. 1950), you have 8 days from the date of this letter to post a full and fair correction, apology, or retraction or I will be forced to commence a lawsuit against you in order to stop continued false and defamatory statements, be advised that I will seek recovery of all attorneys’ fees and costs incurred including punitive damages herein as a result. While I certainly hope this is not necessary, I am prepared to pursue whatever avenues are to stop the continued false and defamatory statements made against to me, Cheryl Matchett and my company, Sunshine Babysitting, Inc. by you.

Sincerely,

Cheryl R. Matchett
PO Box 1828
Orlando, FL 32802

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Reporting

AUTHOR: Cheryl - ()

Taylor Cloys Ward is using ROR to try to influence a custody, parenting time, visitation or child support decision.