Complaint Review: Sunshine Bp # 125

• Reported By: OMAR — miami Florida United States of America
Sunshine Bp # 125
11698 SW 152 Street Miami, Florida United States of America

Sunshine Bp # 125 I have been robbed by a BP gas station company Miami, Florida

On the evening of Thanksgiving day I went to the BP gas station #125 located in 1168 SW 152 St  Miami, Florida  33157 ,   to get a car wash at their automated car wash machine. I bought a $6.99 car wash service . When  inside of the room where  the car washing machine is, after introducing the respective code , the machine sprayed a little bit of detergent on the hood of my car and then stopped and didn't do anything else, so after waiting for a while  I left the room and went to see the assistant manager of the business ,  I told him that the machine stopped and didn't washed my car. I asked him for a refund , he told me that they don't give a refund,  then I asked for a new code to try again , he told me he wont give me that neither . [continued below]....
.....  So I told him that he was charging me for a service he never gave to me,  that he was illegally taking my money. He told me:" if  you want you can call the police".  At that exact moment the police came, not for me ,  for another call from another person who had the same problem as me  minutes before, but the person left before the police came. So I spoke to the Miami Dade police officer telling him about what happened ,  he told me that he couldn't do anything, that that was a civil matter to be solved in the civil court . Bottom line they took my $6.99 no giving me any service in exchange,  THEY STOLE my MONEY.  I felt really bad and powerless at that moment , it was just outrageous.  Looks like that's the way the conduct business ,  in a shameful way.

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME POST THIS COMPLAINT HERE .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunshine-Bp-125/Miami-Florida-33157/Sunshine-Bp-125-I-have-been-robbed-by-a-BP-gas-station-company-Miami-Florida-974358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunshine Bp # 125