• Report: #832082

• Updated: Tue, January 31, 2012

• Reported By: unhappycustomer — riviera beach Florida United States of America
Sunshine Income Tax & multiService
2480 S Congress Ave, # B, Lake Worth,, Florida United States of America

Sunshine Income Tax & multiService Sunshine Income Tax Service Sneaky Nincompoop dressed as tax collector Lake Worth, , Florida

I had my income tax done at Sunshine Tax, the tax preparers name is Ed.  He completely disregarded all questions and concerns that I had regarding my taxes and fees.  He refused to provide any document to show how much he had charged me to prepare my taxes Additionally he refused to answer any questions regarding when I would receive my tax refund check.

When i called the office, no one answered!

When i asked to speak to a manager, he gave me the managers name, and told me the manager does not care, because he pays the managers bills.

he also told me that if i dont like the service i should take legal actions, because they are not willing to talk to me anymore about my tax

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunshine-Income-Tax-multiService/Lake-Worth-Florida-33461/Sunshine-Income-Tax-multiService-Sunshine-Income-Tax-Service-Sneaky-Nincompoop-dressed-832082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunshine Income Tax & multiService