Complaint Review: Sunshine Income Tax

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Dalibor — clinton twp Michigan
Sunshine Income Tax
2480 Congress ave Lake Worth, Florida USA

Sunshine Income Tax I did`not reseive amount that IRS send for my income tax…IRS transfer money to his account! Lake Worth Florida

*Author of original report: THE COMPANY (SUNSHINE INCOME TAX) DID NOT PAY MY MONE THAT IRS SEND FOR ME! IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WHIT INFO WHAT IS THE BEST TO DO NEXT, PLEASE CALL 561-666-0705 Dalibor. THANK YOU

*Author of original report: Person from this company answer the phone after 7 days calling him and he sed he will transfer rest of the money may 24/13

*Author of original report: Anyone can help me in this case?!

I did`not reseive amount that IRS send for my income tax. IRS transfer money to his account.. than he transfer to my account less money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunshine-Income-Tax/Lake-Worth-Florida-33461/Sunshine-Income-Tax-I-didnot-reseive-amount-that-IRS-send-for-my-income-taxIRS-trans-1051146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunshine Income Tax

I`m calling this company every day but thay stil did not pay my 2000 dollars....

AUTHOR: Dalibor - ()

M.M from sunshine income tax explain to me and i hoppe that he is going to ckeep what he promised! So untill may/24/13 i will not take any oyher feder ackshen!

Anyone can help me in this case?!

AUTHOR: Dalibor - ()