Complaint Review: Sunshine Laundromat

• Submitted: Sun, April 06, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, April 06, 2003

• Reported By:new port richey Florida
Sunshine Laundromat
6025 Sr 54 (elfers Square) New Port Richey, Florida U.S.A.

Sunshine Laundromat ripoff, broke my laundry baskets, bleached my colors the business that doesnt give a dam New Port Richey Florida

This laundrymat has been getting our buisness for quite awile now and about every other time we have them do it something is always messed up.

These are just a couple of examples of what we have been dealing with. Colors were bleached, laundry basket was returned to us broken, complain that we dont tip well if they wouldn't charge 50 bucks a week maybe we could afford it. I thought when you tip someone they deserve it. Nough said bout that, dont return the same amount of hangers that were givin to them, clothes that should be hung on a hanger werent.

If your reading this dont go to sunshine laundromat.

new port richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2003 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunshine-Laundromat/New-Port-Richey-Florida-34652/Sunshine-Laundromat-ripoff-broke-my-laundry-baskets-bleached-my-colors-the-business-that-51812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunshine Laundromat