jumped

Complaint Review: Sunshine Subscription Agency, Gemini Sales, Palmetto Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, April 03, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 03, 2006

• Reported By:Phenix City Florida
Sunshine Subscription Agency, Gemini Sales, Palmetto Marketing
7522 Wiles Rd Suite 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Sunshine Subscription Agency, Gemini Sales, Palmetto Marketing HOW TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!! Coral Springs Florida

Please don't call or e-mail me. I'm a consumer and I was taken briefly like the rest of you. I did the research through the Better Business Bureau and the Coral Springs Chamber of Commerce. But to no avail. So I called the Coral Springs police department and talked with SGT Germaine at 954-346-1274. He said he knows about this company. He gave me the direct number to Palmetto Marketing (954-341-8135). I asked the Sergeant to call them and give them my number. Five minutes later I recieved a call from a representative at Palmetto Marketing. I explained what happened, and gave her my receipt number. She said the magazine I ordered wasn't available any longer and asked me to fax her a copy of my receipt at 954-341-6918 and proof of a check I had written from the bank. She said I'll be getting a refund for the full amount. Hopefully this helps some of you.

Tyler
Phenix City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2006 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunshine-Subscription-Agency-Gemini-Sales-Palmetto-Marketing/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Sunshine-Subscription-Agency-Gemini-Sales-Palmetto-Marketing-HOW-TO-GET-YOUR-MONEY-BACK-184632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunshine Subscription Agency, Gemini Sales, Palmetto Marketing