Complaint Review: Sunshine Subscription Agency

• Submitted: Sun, January 14, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, January 14, 2007

• Reported By:Acworth Georgia
Sunshine Subscription Agency
7522 Wiles Rd, Ste 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Sunshine Subscription Agency Sunshine Subscription Agency is a Rip-Off Coral Springs Florida

A young girl came to my front door requesting me to order a magazine subscription. She said she was competing against 50 other girls to win a scholarship to the college of her choice. She said she wanted to go to Georgia Tech. I looked at the magazine lists. All the magazines were well known magazines. I thought that if the magazines were known and the school was known it was a good deal. I asked about a magazine and was told that it would be $30.00 and there would be a $10.00 handling and processing fee. I paid the $40.00, gave my address, and I was told in 30 to 60 days I would get start recieving my magazines. I never have recieved any and I tried searching online to find some information about the company. I found this site and seen that the company is not credible. I have realized that I have been took. I plan to actually take legal action against the company.

Kevin
Acworth, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2007 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunshine-Subscription-Agency/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Sunshine-Subscription-Agency-Sunshine-Subscription-Agency-is-a-Rip-Off-Coral-Springs-Flori-230475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunshine Subscription Agency