Complaint Review: Sunshine Subscriptions - Gemini Sales - Palmetto Marketing

• Submitted: Tue, October 10, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 10, 2006

• Reported By:Clarksville Tennessee
Sunshine Subscriptions - Gemini Sales - Palmetto Marketing
7522 Wiles Road Suite 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Sunshine Subscriptions - Gemini Sales - Palmetto Marketing ripoff Coral Springs Florida

On Oct 3, 2006 a young man came to my door and said that he was having a competition whith some of his fellow students. He told me that they were selling magazine subscriptions and each subscription was worth a certain amount of points.

After about a half hour of bantering back and fourth he told me that all I had to do to help him out was to get one subscription and then cancel it when they called to confirm. He said that he would still get half of the points. So finally I gave it and wrote him a check.

Well, it's been 10 days and I was getting a little worried because nobody called me. So I did a little research and found this sight. I have canceled the check and I'm trying to find a way to contact the company.

They havent got my money yet and they wont as far as I am concerned. Someone has to put a stop to this. If any one wants to do something about this you can contact me and you have my full cooperation. I am in the Army and just got back from Iraq. I work to d**n hard for my money to let some piece of crap scam artist take it. Please, contact me if there is anything I can do.

Clarksville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2006 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunshine-Subscriptions-Gemini-Sales-Palmetto-Marketing/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Sunshine-Subscriptions-Gemini-Sales-Palmetto-Marketing-ripoff-Coral-Springs-Florida-215028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunshine Subscriptions - Gemini Sales - Palmetto Marketing