- Report: #991309
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sunshine Suites
Sunshine SuitesInternet United States of America
Sunshine Suites Sunshine Bronx Business Incubator Deceptive Business Practices New York, Internet
- You need to give us just 30 days notice to end your agreement with us. You may terminated your license on the 15th or last day of any month with a minimum of 30 days notice.
I was given zero days notice to move out because I filed a complaint about a loud office worker (that was friends with the owner) that was constantly arguing on his phone for hours at a time in a shared, "quiet" environment.
- In addition, we generally have private booths for individuals for those top-secret phone conversations, as well as 13 meeting rooms available for all meetings.
The supposed top-secret booth is filmed as are every single one of the meeting rooms. Private discussions that I had were viewed and listened to by management as were business ideas that were written on paper and white boards.
- All workstations have lockable doors, lockable file cabinets, and lockable overhead storage.
Most doors are not lockable- meaning that anyone can enter your cubicle. Someone had their laptop stolen recently by someone who walked in from the street and into their cubicle with no security card.
- They claim that the office is 24/7 and friendly.
Workers who work off-hours and weekends are treated terribly.
- The office claims that they will hold multiple networking events per month.
This is not true. They falsely advertise that they will assist businesses with networking and education.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunshine-Suites/internet/Sunshine-Suites-Sunshine-Bronx-Business-Incubator-Deceptive-Business-Practices-New-York-I-991309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.