Complaint Review: Sunshine Timeshares Inc

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: m Larson — Scenic Arizona United States of America
Sunshine Timeshares Inc
2400 South Ridgewood Ave, Suite 30, South Dayton Beach, Florida United States of America

Sunshine Timeshares Inc Charged me for services and didn't do what they said they would do. South Dayton Beach, Florida

I talked with Gary on Oct 16, 2012.  I traded in my timeshare last Dec for a new one in Cabo San Lucas.  The company they used to sell the time shares kept asking me for more money.  I did not know the status of this time share and advised Gary of this.  He said his company would be happy to check on that.  I signed the contract and authorized them to bill me $998.00.  He advised it would take approximately 30 days to sell.  I have never heard back from them.  While I was in Cabo last week Nov 18, 2012 at my new resort I asked about the status of the old time share.  Found out it was in the final transfer.  I sent an email to Gary when I returned back home advising me of the info.  I asked for a refund on my credit card and he said he would refer it to their refund dept.  I received an email back from them today denying the request.

Do not do business with this company.  They do not do what they say they will do and they take you only to positive remarks on the web when you talk to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunshine-Timeshares-Inc/South-Dayton-Beach-Florida-32119/Sunshine-Timeshares-Inc-Charged-me-for-services-and-didnt-do-what-they-said-they-would-d-974478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunshine Timeshares Inc