Complaint Review: Sunshine Travel Escapes

• Submitted: Fri, April 13, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, April 13, 2007

• Reported By:London Other
Sunshine Travel Escapes
4525 Vineland Road; Suite 207 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Sunshine Travel Escapes Taken money under false pretences of a paid in full holiday with option of time share property ripoff Orlando Florida

So dissappointed that a scam at such a prominent level could be allowed to continue on a global level and the governments in question haven't started any public investigations into the matter.

I too have be sucked into the scam. I purchased an all expenses paid 3 week holiday in Florida and Bahamas for four people and spoke to several different people, who seemed quite genuine. It was an open dated holiday to be taken within 18 (eighteen) months, which is just about to be up. I of course have tried to contact them several times with no response.

I only just recently tried to go back to their website only to find the Rip Off site instead. As you can imagine I was none to pleased, but determined to make sure no-one else gets scammed. I will also attempt to retrieve my money taken from my credit cards along wwith the interest accumalated during this period on the amount.

I still haven't finished paying for it. As an unemployed person I had to save very hard for the initial payment, but thought it would be a great investment as my family have never been able to go on holiday and it was also to double as the honeymoon my husband and I never had due to lack of finances. A very hard lesson in the dark side of humanity. God will have his justice served in his own time. These people are on borrowed time.

I'm interested in your scheme, but having already found out I've been ripped off by Sunshine Travel Escapes, how can I guarantee this is not another scam? I really can't afford another scam at this time (not that I could).

Is there some kind of reprecussion, in place for these company's found to be running these scams. Are the Consumer and Trading Departments of the countries targetted aware of what's going on? Is something being done about these companies in terms of penalties, termination, remuneration to victims and prison terms?

I am going to let the Consumers Rights and Trading Department in the U.K. know about this situation and see what they have to say.

I look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Thank you for your kind attention and assistance in this matter.

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2007 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunshine-Travel-Escapes/Orlando-Florida-32811/Sunshine-Travel-Escapes-Taken-money-under-false-pretences-of-a-paid-in-full-holiday-with-o-243910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunshine Travel Escapes