Complaint Review: Sunshine

• Reported By:Aurora Colorado
Sunshine
mollymartyn@aol.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Advisor Sharon Rip off artist on Keen and Advisor Universe Aurora Colorado

I am writing because I think it should be known that this woman Advisor Sharon who works as a supposed "psychic" on Keen and Advisor Universe is horrible! She claims to be a psychic, but she is merely a card flipper. She has used scare tactics with me stating that if I did not call her and take her advice word for word that the situation I was calling about would fall apart.

Guess what, I fell victim to her prey. She reeled me in with promises of a positive outcome if I continued to call her and spend my money by taking her advice. Well, I took her advice and the outcome never came to pass. In fact it went the exact opposite way of what she said it would. This is not the first time Advisor Sharon has screwed me over.

I have called Sharon several times and asked very specific questions which she was wrong about. I always gave her the benefit of the doubt until she got a less than perfect rating from me. She then proceeded to contact an advisor who is also a friend of mine and told this person to "watch out for me because I was a whack job". I reported her and will continue to do so. After I reported Sharon she began harassing my friend who is an advisor. Sharon got all of ther chronies to harass this person too. They started a blog about my friend and said the most horrible, slanderous things that these people will be having the hand of justice come down on them hard. Stay away from this woman..... she is truly a whack job!

Sunshine
Aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunshine/nationwide/Advisor-Sharon-Rip-off-artist-on-Keen-and-Advisor-Universe-Aurora-Colorado-343372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunshine