Complaint Review: Sunstate movers

• Updated: Sat, February 05, 2011

• Reported By: Dhp — Boca raton Florida United States of America
Sunstate movers
Brandon florida Brandon, Florida United States of America

Sunstate movers Florida state movers, allstate movers, Do not use, please do not use Brandon, Florida

*Consumer Comment: The rise and fall of Sunstate

Be advised. Sunstate, allstate, florida state... All are the same company, more or less. They stay in business for maybe a year then go bankrupt and dissolve their corporation. i used them for a jan 2010 move.

They damaged a brand new wooden floor in my new home when one guydragged a desk on the floor and gouged the floor.

I then followed the CSI mediators rules for damage appeal. I followed their rules to the letter including sending everything certified, and their appeal process. I paid for 3 different adjustors to give me repair prices. That wasnt good enough and they sent out their own adjustor.

He agreed with mine.

A restitution amount was agreed upon. It was to be paid before end 2010.

Thry went out of business.

the Csi people claimed no responsibility.

End of story.

A true shell game.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2011 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunstate-movers/Brandon-Florida-/Sunstate-movers-Florida-state-movers-allstate-movers-Do-not-use-please-do-not-use-Bran-688354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunstate movers

The rise and fall of Sunstate

AUTHOR: SUNSTATE SUX - (USA)

I agree, I think that CSI is in on it as well, Its funny when I was notified by CSI that Sunstate is no longer one of their customers ( I myself used them in 1/2010 also) the email came from a guy named Yoshi. I remember a guy refered to as the "Boss Man" by one of their employees named Yosi , he came to pick up the cash. I wasted my time and money sending pictures, receipts , estimates to CSI.  I think they had no intention on paying in the first place.

I filed a case with small claims, I see a few others did as well.

I am sorry for your loss and understand your pain