• Report: #119442

• Submitted: Tue, November 23, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 23, 2004

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Suntasia Capital Taid
Sun 041119 Flordia, Georgia U.S.A.

Suntasia Capital Taid They contact me offer free vacation sent material I sent back because it was not what was discuss and they debit my account after the material was sent back anyway Flordia Georgia

This company contact me on my cell phone stated my bank wants to offer me a free vacation. I listen then they sent me the material it was not at all what we discuss. I sent it back and a about a week later or two my account is being debit 59.95. I tried to call the number but I keep getting an answering service and could never speak to a live person. I just put in a grieve with my bank about this situation and hope they will not be allowed to take any more money out of my account. They rip me off right before the holidays.

Sherry
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2004 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntasia-Capital-Taid/Flordia-Georgia/Suntasia-Capital-Taid-They-contact-me-offer-free-vacation-sent-material-I-sent-back-becaus-119442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntasia Capital Taid