Complaint Review: Suntasia Marketi

• Submitted: Tue, December 07, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 07, 2004

• Reported By:Concord New Hampshire
Suntasia Marketi
696 1st Ave. N. Suete 200 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Suntasia Marketi ripoff fraud took money from me but gave me nothing WITHOUT my approval St. Petersburg Florida

A gentleman called me, and told me the call would be monitored. He told me I won a free trip and he needed my account number. I am only 18, so of course I gave him my number not knowing he could just take money from my account without my approval.

He offered me two other things in which I said no at first, then he said he could send it to me, and I could cancel if I wanted to. So I said yes.

As soon as I recieved his two offers I called the numbers and canceled them. One was a trip to Florida for 149.00, and the other was long distance for 50.00 a month.

I called the bank and explained what happened, and that I didn't want any money taken out except by me or a check. They said I had nothing to worry about.
About a week later my bank notified me that one of my checks was going to bounce because I was overdrawn. I said it was impossible because I had almost 50.00 more in my account than what checks I had written.
Come to find out Santasia Marketi had taken 149.00 out of my account. I didn't recognize the name, and said it wasn't mine, the bank replaced the money and I was all set. The NEXT day Santasia took out 59.95, and another check had bounced.

I called my bank and the lady explained she'd seen this website and it was a fraud, and they were stealing my money because I had never aprroved them to take it. I called the number on my bank statement and said they were a scam and I want my money back.

The gentleman was nice, and calm considering I was swearing and he said they only took 149.00 and I had to call another number to get the 59.95 back. After being on the phone almost an hour between waiting and talking to the first gentleman, and waiting for another customer representative they told me their lines were tied and they'd have someone call me when they got a chance.

These people are scams, and once they have your account number they do what they please no matter if you say no, or don't give them any approval. They should be arrested for what they are doing, and the people (such as me) should get more money back than what they took to make up for all the agony they caused us.

Something should be done to this company, and all other companys out there that put people through this.

Robyn
Concord, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2004 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntasia-Marketi/St-Petersburg-Florida-33701/Suntasia-Marketi-ripoff-fraud-took-money-from-me-but-gave-me-nothing-WITHOUT-my-approval-S-121723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntasia Marketi