Complaint Review: Suntasia Marketing - Capital Vacation

• Submitted: Fri, September 03, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, September 03, 2004

• Reported By:Duncanville Texas
Suntasia Marketing - Capital Vacation
9641 Gulf Blvd. Treasure Island, Florida U.S.A.

Suntasia Marketing, Capital Vacations BIG RIP-OFF! Treasure Island Florida

Just last week, I got a call from a lady who wanted me to try a vacation deal. I would get a free vacation out of the deal. She said there was no risk. I had a 14 day risk free trial. Blah blah blah. I gave her my bank info, which was something no one should do over the phone, and one week later (today) there is a debit of $149 from this company. I even called the company and got an agent but she said that isn't our debit, we haven't billed you yet. I got angry with her but she of course swore they didnt bill me for $149.00. Such a scam!! Its got there name written on the draft.

Jennifer
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2004 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntasia-Marketing-Capital-Vacation/Treasure-Island-Florida/Suntasia-Marketing-Capital-Vacations-BIG-RIP-OFF-Treasure-Island-Florida-106836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntasia Marketing - Capital Vacation