Complaint Review: Suntasia Marketing - Capital Vacations - Tan

• Submitted: Tue, September 07, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 07, 2004

• Reported By:Glenview Illinois
Suntasia Marketing - Capital Vacations - Tan
9641 Gulf Blvd.Treasure Island,FL 33706 Treasure Island, Florida U.S.A.

Suntasia Marketing, Capital Vacations, Tan rip-off! Unauthorised Fund Withdrawal. Treasure Island Florida

Nice, sweet sounding lady offered $400 worth travel vouchers free to try, no obligation for 10days with no obligation on my part. Very convincing on the phone with me foolishly giving my bank acct. info (but being told that payment would only be withdrawn if I decide to go with the program, also being told only $40 to start). I smelled a rat when no mail package was sent until later.

Even before seeing charges on my account I went to my bank who told me they could not put a stop to electronic fund withdrawal (how ridiculous, they can stop a check but not automatic debits). After (thank God!) finding this website and learning what to do at the bank I got a report filed and emptyed my account (was told not to close the account).

G.L., Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2004 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntasia-Marketing-Capital-Vacations-Tan/Treasure-Island-Florida-33706/Suntasia-Marketing-Capital-Vacations-Tan-rip-off-Unauthorised-Fund-Withdrawal-Treasure-107267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntasia Marketing - Capital Vacations - Tan