Complaint Review: Suntasia Marketing - Guardian Marketing - Capital Vacations

• Submitted: Sat, October 23, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 23, 2004

• Reported By:Matawan New Jersey
Suntasia Marketing - Guardian Marketing - Capital Vacations
8751 Ulmerton Rd. Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Suntasia Marketing - Guardian Marketing - Capital Vacations ripoffed me off and I didn't realize until now! ripoff Largo Florida

Back in June I was contacted by a company offering me free trial and vacation for $149 (it showed up AC-TAN on my bank statement). I'm a sucker and said sure - planning on cancelling before the money was taken out. I called to cancel when I saw the money taken out and I had not received the package they promised I could look over before deciding. They also took out another $59.95 eight days later.

I called and the woman said to write a letter and you will get the refund. NEVER HAPPENED! It wasn't until today when I called my credit card thinking the $19.95/month taken from my account was from them. I looked up Guardian Marketing (that's what it said on my bank statement) and found this website.
I called my bank and it is past 60 days, so I am hoping they will still consider this as fraud. Please don't fall into this trap! Any advice would also be greatly appreciated!

Matawan, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2004 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntasia-Marketing-Guardian-Marketing-Capital-Vacations/Largo-Florida/Suntasia-Marketing-Guardian-Marketing-Capital-Vacations-ripoffed-me-off-and-I-didnt-r-114264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntasia Marketing - Guardian Marketing - Capital Vacations