publicly

• Submitted: Fri, September 24, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, September 24, 2004

• Reported By:Chesapeake Virginia
Suntasia Marketing - Guardian Marketing - Capital Vacations
9641 Gulf Blvd. Treasure Island, Florida U.S.A.

Suntasia Marketing - Guardian Marketing - Capital Vacations ripoff Treasure Island Florida

It was the end of August I believe. I got a phone call about a free vacation thing. I just figured I'd humor the person figuring I'll get something in the mail and cancel then. Which they said I could do.

Well I never got anything in the mail.

On the 23rd of Sept I had 149.00 taken out of my checking account by Suntasia Martketing.

I did call the number after i read one of the other victims and was able to cancel the free-trial/membership but how reliable is that I wonder. Yet I could talk to anyone about the unauthorized transaction.

Ron
Chesapeake, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2004 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntasia-Marketing-Guardian-Marketing-Capital-Vacations/Treasure-Island-Florida-33706/Suntasia-Marketing-Guardian-Marketing-Capital-Vacations-ripoff-Treasure-Island-Florida-109952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntasia Marketing - Guardian Marketing - Capital Vacations