Complaint Review: Suntasia Marketing Suntasia

Suntasia Marketing Suntasia
Nationwide U.S.A.

Suntasia Marketing ripoff dishonest and fraudlent billing Florida

*Author of original report: Suntasia Marketing

I noticed a $149.00 withdrawal from my bank account on October 13, 2004 that was not authorized. There is no phone number or contact person to get in touch with regarding this issue. I called my bank and told them of the withdrawal and they will send in the information so that this money can be credited back to my account. I have no idea how this happened nor did I at any time authorize the transaction.

Furthermore, nothing has been received in the mail that would give me any idea regarding this company and how I came to have supposedly made some type of order with them.

Cynthia
Ben Lomond, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2004 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntasia-Marketing-Suntasia/nationwide/Suntasia-Marketing-ripoff-dishonest-and-fraudlent-billing-Florida-112818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntasia Marketing Suntasia

Suntasia Marketing

AUTHOR: Cynthia - (U.S.A.)

After filing a report with Rip Off I took the information I had obtained along with copies of my statement and billing information and my bank refunded my money that was taken fraudulently from my account on October 14. It's a good thing that my bank is working with me and will file a report against Suntasia to get the money paid to them refunded to the bank. It's a sad day that there are people out there that steal from others without conscious thought of how much it hurts the person they are ripping off.