suggestions

• Submitted: Tue, October 26, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 26, 2004

• Reported By:Ukiah California
Suntasia Marketing
5351 Harborside Drive, Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Suntasia Marketing ripoff, Deceptive, Bank account is overdrawn Tampa Florida

I received a letter from a company called VersaTalk saying I could use their long distance service for 7 days free. The letter didn't have a date on it, but said 11/04/04 said my account would be chared 49.95, I ignorantly ignored it. I didn't know anything about it. I noticed a couple of hrs ago my bank account was overdrawn and I found out why.

My online report said something about Suntasia, so I put the word in a search engine and ended up here. I didn't use the Long Distance service, I use my cell phone for making my long distance calls. They tried to debit $149.00 from my account not 49.95 so they not only rip people off they lie in the process. They will get a phone call from me tomorrow. I hope something can be done about these thieves.

Sylvia
Ukiah, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2004 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntasia-Marketing/Tampa-Florida-33615/Suntasia-Marketing-ripoff-Deceptive-Bank-account-is-overdrawn-Tampa-Florida-114788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntasia Marketing