Complaint Review: Suntide Credit Union, Brian

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: serenebleu — round rock Texas
Suntide Credit Union, Brian
tuloso rd corpus christi, Texas USA

Suntide Credit Union, Brian unauthorized transfers out of my accounts corpus christi Texas

*Consumer Comment: Payments..

In November our one yr old baby was diagnosed with a rare kidney tumor. I informed Brian that I needed to apeak to Joe (manager). I had to call back and Brian then informed me that he had spoke with manager and there was nothing he could do. After that answer I made it my mission since my sister had already spoken to Joe. I then spoke with joe who had never received my message. Brian lied about the whole thing and he never even apologized to me.. he actually took my money days before it was even it was due...all my accounts were messed up because of Brian's unprofessional decision to move a customer's money without permission. Everything was eventually settled no thanks to brian who disnt even have enough professionalism in him to apologize.

Now my vehicle has been totalled on 4/12/14 I informed the credit union to stop payment  since the insurance will be paying the vehicle off... Brian still had the money taken out of account and is refusing return my money. I understand its my responsibility however I'd I say stop auto draft out should be stopped. The insurance has already started all paperwork to get this expedited. Brian is rude he never lets you speak. It seems that he thinks everyone is unintelligent. I just need this fixed

Serens

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntide-Credit-Union-Brian/corpus-christi-Texas/Suntide-Credit-Union-Brian-unauthorized-transfers-out-of-my-accounts-corpus-christi-Texa-1140602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntide Credit Union, Brian

Payments..

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Okay the entire first half of your report makes no sense.  Yes, I do feel for you for your daughter's medical condition.  But you spend the entire part and don't give any relevent details to them doing unauthorized transactions.

Then we get to your vehicle being totalled on 4/12.  First realize that even if your vehicle is totalled, until the Insurance pays it off YOU are still responsible for making the payments.  If by chance it takes your insurance more than 30 days to pay off the vehicle and you don't make your payments you will have a late payment reported to your credit.  Also, you have no guarantee that your insurance will pay off the car.  If they determine the car was worth less than your loan balance..YOU are still responsible for the remaining balance.

As for the Auto-Pay.  You do not say how much notice you gave, but stopping an Auto-Pay is not instantanious.  Depending on the exact situation you may need to give them 7-10 days for the cancellation request to go through.  What you need to do on this one is to make sure that the insurance payoff includes the payment back to you because your car was totalled before the payment was due.