Complaint Review: Suntrust Bank Of Miami

• Submitted: Sat, October 16, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 16, 2004

• Reported By:miami Florida
Suntrust Bank Of Miami
201 Alhambra Circle Miami, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 305-4423205
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Suntrust Bank Of Miami ripoff on excesive amount of bankfees Miami Florida

I have been in business eight years and never has a bank charged me so many bank fees for uncollected funds. There has to be a limit of $32 fees a bank can charge you. They will take all your money if they want too.

Fees on uncollected funds is ridiculous. The money is there, sitting there in the bank had I can't touch it for 3 to 5 to even 7 days. I have been charge a total of $2200 in uncollected funds fee in less than one week. By the time the funds were available, there was no money left because the bank took it all in fees. All my checks bounced and who's going to give me the money now to pay all those returned checks, which were all payroll chaeks for my employees. My bank officer said she could not help me out with waiving at least a few. I know she could help me because I have banked with many other banks and the officer can waive bank fees, but this one did not even want to attempt, she must be afraid of the big guys up in the corporate office, they are the ones making all the money on these bank fees.

Is this fair or do we just have to get screwed by these types of banks that refuse to help the customers and basically steal thier money right of the our accounts. The government should do something about this situation. Can someone help??????

Cindy
miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2004 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntrust-Bank-Of-Miami/Miami-Florida-33134/Suntrust-Bank-Of-Miami-ripoff-on-excesive-amount-of-bankfees-Miami-Florida-113245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntrust Bank Of Miami