Complaint Review: Suntrust Bank

• Submitted: Mon, May 25, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 25, 2009

• Reported By:Marietta Georgia
Suntrust Bank
PO Box 4418 , Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Suntrust Bank false representation, agent of Suntrust did not use banks merchant alliance, went outside to get higher commission Atlanta Georgia

I started a company called NFM COLLECTIONS, LLC.

On February 29, 2008 I signed a contract with a credit card swiper machine co. I had gone to Suntrust bank, the bank I was banking with to find out who handles their merchant services.

They gave me the name of the person that worked for them, BOB DOUGLAS. His card was a Suntrust card so I was under the rightful assumption that it was a Suntrust employee. They use First Data, exclusively;that is who I thought I was with, SUNTRUST.

Turns out he signed me up with Allied Financial. At the time I did not notice this. I paid in over $800.00, realized this was not what I signed up for and just stopped paying. I contacted Mr. Douglas and the bank. He was unwilling to help me. I came to realize from an Employee at Suntrust that this man was fired do to other indiscressions.

I realize I signed up for a non cancelable lease. Problem it was under false representation. I thought I was with a Suntrust affiliate. Not some more expenseive third party.

I contacted the President of Atlanta, Gary Peacock, I spoke to his assistant Rachel Zengarro, basically they said there was nothing they could do.

The compnay that sued me is Allied Financial. I owe them over 5000.00. I do not feel I was properly cared for, no on e is willing to make it right.

Kellyfoxx
Marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2009 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntrust-Bank/Atlanta-Georgia-30302/Suntrust-Bank-false-representation-agent-of-Suntrust-did-not-use-banks-merchant-alliance-455180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntrust Bank