Complaint Review: Suntrust Bank

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2007

• Reported By:belton South Carolina
Suntrust Bank
Hwy 86 Piedmont, South Carolina U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-786-8787
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Suntrust Bank APPROVED A DEBIT ON SATURDAY .THEN ON MONDAY CHARGED ME FOR INS. FUNDS 3 X $35.00 Piedmont South Carolina

I checked my checking balance balance on Saturday 12-1-07. It said I had plenty of money avaliable. I made two debit transactions. I made sure I didn't go over my balance. They were approved. On monday I had a $105.00 ins. funds fee.

I called Suntrust and they said I had a check that came through on monday and they process checks first. These were approved transactions on Saturday and if they would have processed these first, this wouldn't have happened. I called them and they would not budge. I asked them how many other people have they cheated?

Storm
belton, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2007 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntrust-Bank/Piedmont-South-Carolina/Suntrust-Bank-APPROVED-A-DEBIT-ON-SATURDAY-THEN-ON-MONDAY-CHARGED-ME-FOR-INS-FUNDS-3-X--289090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntrust Bank