dressed

• Submitted: Sat, August 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 16, 2008

• Reported By:Aragon Georgia
Suntrust Bank
500 E Elm Street Rockmart, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 678-757-2330
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Suntrust Bank Since Suntrust Took Over UBT they are rippping off UBT customers!!! Rockmart Georgia

Since the buy-out from UBT to Suntrust Bank we have had nothing but worries. The very first week everything switched over to Suntrust all our debits were debitted out two and three times each leaving us a negative balance of several hundred dollars plus Suntrust charged us $140 in ISF fees. I called the main office with no help!!! So I went in person with my printout from their website and showed them what was happening. After argueing with the rep. he finally fixed my account problem putting me back in the positive balance. Then this week, our second week with Suntrust, another problem. My husbands payroll is direct deposited into our account... it's not there. We waited all day and then this morning was told it was his company's mistake. When we contacted payroll they said Suntrust denied the direct deposit! This is it, we're switching banks!!!! First two weeks and major mess ups like this that leave customers stressed and moneyless. I do know from talking to the main office rep that we are not the only UBT previously customers who are encountering problems, and was told to be patient. Be patient... you can't live today without money. I can't even get my daughter's seizure meds now because we have no money..... Thanks Suntrust....

Stacy
Aragon, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2008 05:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntrust-Bank/Rockmart-Georgia-30153/Suntrust-Bank-Since-Suntrust-Took-Over-UBT-they-are-rippping-off-UBT-customers-Rockmart-363525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntrust Bank