• Report: #420073

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 16, 2009

• Reported By:rustburg Virginia
Suntrust Merchant Services-First Data
Boonsboro Rd Lynchburg, Virginia U.S.A.

Suntrust Merchant Services-First Data It's happening to me NOW Lynchburg Virginia

*Consumer Suggestion: First Data

*Consumer Suggestion: Join the Fight for Awareness!

I am currently using merchant services through Suntrust Bank. (First Data) I came on this sight a while back to file a report on a scam and decided to look up Suntrust Merchant Services. We have been with them for 3 months or so now with our new RETAIL business. Our montly lease is only supposed to be $27.50 or so a month and of course now watching my bank statments closley there are other weird fees coming out here and there. I've tried to contact my rep and she says I can't go by the bank statement that it isn't accurate. That's my money I'm watching come out of our business checking acct it's very accurate. We are trying to figure out how to fix this. But again I can't get any one to explain or answer the phone. We are hoping to get out of this after looking at all the bad reports that have been filed. Can we trust anyone?

Amy
rustburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntrust-Merchant-Services-First-Data/Lynchburg-Virginia-24503/Suntrust-Merchant-Services-First-Data-Its-happening-to-me-NOW-Lynchburg-Virginia-420073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntrust Merchant Services-First Data

#1 Consumer Suggestion

First Data

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

First Data has Customer Service reps 24/7, so if you can't get anyone to answer the phone, you may be calling the wrong number. The best number is the Customer Service phone # on your processing statement. Any of the reps should be able to go over every single fee being billed to your account on a monthly basis.

Tip: If you hint that you're looking at a new processor or request a "Rate Review" with the Retention department, then they'll work with you on lowering your rates and fees, if you do sufficent business.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Join the Fight for Awareness!

AUTHOR: Bud - (U.S.A.)

I am presently fighting First Data for very simuliar reasons. I have filed complaints with the FTC, Florida Attorney General's Office (they are accumulating all complaints), Colorado Attorney General's Office, All Credit Bureaus and every Big client that they have such as McDonald's, Sam's Club and Freemont Banking. This happens to be a 3 Billion dollar company with 27,000 employees just to give you an idea of what we're up against and why they have the power to do what they do against the little people. Please join the paper trail and rattle cages to get the public's attention!

Bud, Schaumburg.