Complaint Review: Suntrust Mortgage Company

• Submitted: Tue, January 03, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 03, 2012

• Reported By: La Vie — Larkspur California United States of America
Suntrust Mortgage Company
PO Box 79684, Baltimore, MD 21279-0684 Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Suntrust Mortgage Company QBE Insurance Corporation Insurance and Escrow Ripoff Baltimore, Maryland

Prior to Katrina FEMA rewriting their flood maps, I did not require flood insurance on my property.  When I received notification that I needed this type of insurance after careful investigation, I placed my flood insurance with State Farm.  They also carry my homeowner's insurance.

I continually get notices from SunTrust and their insurance subsidiary tacking on inappropriate insurance premiums onto my escrow account.

Although my insurance agent sends countless faxes to them showing that I am covered -- they continue to send me notices of increased monthly mortgage payments due to premiums tacked on by QBE.

I've been on hold this morning for over an hour trying to speak with a person, to no avail.  This has got to STOP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2012 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntrust-Mortgage-Company/Baltimore-Maryland-/Suntrust-Mortgage-Company-QBE-Insurance-Corporation-Insurance-and-Escrow-Ripoff-Baltimore-817274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntrust Mortgage Company