meat

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Caligal — Phoenix Arizona
Suntrust Van-Lines,Inc
150 NW 176th St Miami, Florida USA

Suntrust Van-Lines,Inc Did not disclose proper information until arrival.I asked representative questions before arrival and was told something completely different after they arrived. Over charged me, lost my belongings, gave me someone else's belongings, crushed my boxes and broke half of what I paid them to deliver.Won't call me back, when I get a hold of someone they hang up on me and now won't answer the phone when they see me call. While one employee was loading my stuff on truck the boxes fell off the dollie and broke my things and acted like it was no big deal. Worst moving experience and I have moved across country 3 times and always receivedmy belongings in perfect condition. Never had anything missing and never got things that didn't belong to me. Miami Florida

This company was a complete nightmare. Never returned my calls within a timely manner. Would say they would call me the next business day and 3 days would go by. I would get put to voicemail. World get ahold of someone and they didn't know where my delivery was. They started ignoring me when I would call and I could never get ahold of anyone during business hours.

Called the company to see where my stuff was and the representative Nellie told me that they had not checked my order yet because I was over charged and she was looking into it and woud never give me an answer. During pick up one of the mover's tipped the dollie over and two of my rubbermaid tubs fell to the ground and broke some of my stuff. I asked him before he loaded on truck to tape the container closed and he said it was fine. I called the company Suntrust Van Lines again about himbreaking my things and she said they had to check my order and call me back. [continued below]....

.....Never called me back to find out where my stuff was.  Nellie did not know.  Called again to find out and they still hadn't checked my orderto do an adjustment. I had 47 boxesof stuff and my bill went from $1,070.00 to $2,250.00. I called again to tell them they riped me off and she did not know where my stuff was and did a $75.00 credit. 20 minutes later I get acall from a driver that my stuff was going to be delivered from Florida to Arizona and they had no idea.

I don't have allmy boxes and they are completely crushed. Most everything that is glass is broken and I have someone elese's things. Donot ever use this company to move. I want to sue them and am sure there is nothing I can do. What can I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntrust-Van-LinesInc/Miami-Florida-33169/Suntrust-Van-LinesInc-Did-not-disclose-proper-information-until-arrivalI-asked-represen-1095591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntrust Van-Lines,Inc