Complaint Review: Super 8 Alamo Sparks,Nevada

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: IHateTheives — El Dorado Hills California United States of America
Super 8 Alamo Sparks,Nevada
1900 East Greg Street Sparks, Nevada United States of America

Super 8 Alamo Sparks,Nevada Charged me for a room I never had 24 days AFTER reservation was cancelled due to no room available. Sparks, Nevada

On Sunday evening Labor Day weekend 2012 I called their 800 number and the reservation office stated that there was an available room. We reserved it over the phone. When we arrived we were not the only ones who were told that there was room there! I spoke with the manager there and he assured me there is no charge as there was not any information to charge with because we did not stay and present the credit card. However 24 DAYS LATER I get a charge from them for the room I never had. No notification, just BAM, out of my account. I had just received that weekend my new debit/credit card and today I had to cut it up and wait for a new one, with bills to pay and everything that goes along with that.

Inconvenience is not the word! Over 3 weeks go by and then they SNEAK it in! Crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-8-Alamo-SparksNevada/Sparks-Nevada-89431/Super-8-Alamo-SparksNevada-Charged-me-for-a-room-I-never-had-24-days-AFTER-reservation-948084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super 8 Alamo Sparks,Nevada