Complaint Review: Super 8 Motel

• Phone: 210-678-0888
  • Web:
  • Category: Motels

Super 8 Motel Roaches, bugs in cups San Antonio, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Good luck with that.

*Consumer Comment: I have not written a review to the public yet on the internet

To whom it may concern,

We arrived at 10pm on January 19th, 2012.  We came to San Antonio to attend an air force graduation.  When we first got into the room we noticed that both of the bedspreads were torn badly.  However, we were able to dismiss that because we were so tired.  My son & I bought a coke to drink w/ice from the machine when we reached for the cups in our room provided by the Hotel, the bottoms were covered in dead bugs, all 3 cups.  That is absolutely disgusting.  My husband took the cups to lobby to show the lobby clerk, the girl behind the desk gave us new cups.  Then she proceeded to lie back down on the couch as if nothing happened.  We were not at all happy with the fact that dead bugs were in the cups.

In the morning when I turned on the bathroom light an adult roach crawled out from behind the mirror.  I had to take a towel and knock it to the floor, for fear it would drop on my head.  I feel quite sure that the hotel is responsible for some sort of extermination protocol.  There was absolutely no way we would eat the continental breakfast.  I wonder now what other kinds of bugs were crawling around while we slept.  I want my money back from our stay.  ASAP!  I will not take no for an answer, if you do not respond to my request I will be forced to contact the Better Business Bureau.  I have not written a review to the public yet on the internet, but will be forced to if I do not receive a refund.  I am letting you know in advance it will not be one that reflects positive on Super 8.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-8-Motel/San-Antonio-Texas-78227/Super-8-Motel-Roaches-bugs-in-cups-San-Antonio-Texas-829189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super 8 Motel

Good luck with that.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

I want my money back from our stay.  ASAP!  I will not take no for an answer "

You might have to.   Had you left when you found roaches in your cups, you might have a claim.  You decided to stay the night instead.    A lot of people stay in motels, then try to get their money back afterward by complaining about something.    "I saw a roach" is not likely to get you very far.

I have not written a review to the public yet on the internet

AUTHOR: patti - (United States of America)

What the heck do you think this is, LOL!!!!