Complaint Review: Super 8 Motels Whites Creek TN

7551 Old Hickory BLVD White Creek, Tennessee United States of America
  • Phone: 615876-3971
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Super 8 Motels Whites Creek TN I went to take a hot bath and the bath mat came up and the tub was covered in black mold White Creek, Tennessee

I stay at Super 8 motels all the time, I have MS so I need to take hot baths before I go to bed to help with pain. At the Super 8 in Whites Creek TN I had went in to take a bath and was running the water and  part of the bath mat came up and under it it was full of black mold. I took pictures and you can clearly see the glue residue and all the black mold. I contacted the front desk and they could not send anyone down or change my room, they would not give me a discount on the room and when I talked to the manager he accussed me of pulling the mat up and said that it was the glue that was black and that there was no mold.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-8-Motels-Whites-Creek-TN/White-Creek-Tennessee-37189/Super-8-Motels-Whites-Creek-TN-I-went-to-take-a-hot-bath-and-the-bath-mat-came-up-and-the-952475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super 8 Motels Whites Creek TN