Complaint Review: Super 8

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Motels

Super 8 Motel in Seymour, Indiana con artist liars

I made reservations for three rooms for three nights at this motel when traveling with some students. I, thanks to school policy, had to place the rooms on my credit card to reserve them. Upon calling to confirm a week prior to leaving, I found that they had doubled the price on the rooms and had dropped my reservation from three rooms, to one and only for one night.

I cancelled the reservation and proceded to find the needed rooms at another location 70 miles from my destination.

A month later, my credit card bill arrives with a charge of $388. I contacted the manager who said I made the reservation the day that I actually cancelled the "modified" reservation. I sent phone bills showing when I called, that I had searched for other hotels, etc.. but it was considered "inconclusive" and I was forced to allow this con artist to keep my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-8/Seymour-Indiana/Super-8-Motel-in-Seymour-Indiana-con-artist-liars-1029485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super 8