Complaint Review: Super Dairy Boy Toys

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: AngryMommy — Moraga California United States of America
Super Dairy Boy Toys
34 west centre street Internet United States of America

Super Dairy Boy Toys Sold Defective Toy and Refused to Refund Money or Give Us New Toy Internet, Pennsylvania

I purchased a toy from Superdairy Boy on the internet.  It was a complex, expensive Marble Maze.  When we went to put the toy together there were parts missing.  Brian, the owner, explained I should contact the manufacturer of the toy.  I explained that was unacceptable.  He then said he would source the parts for me.  Six months later no parts.  I sent the toy back for refund or a new one and he will not acknowledge the receipt or refund my money.  So disappointing for my 8 year old son.  No Christmas toy for him.  Sad state of affairs that this is how we treat each other.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Dairy-Boy-Toys/internet/Super-Dairy-Boy-Toys-Sold-Defective-Toy-and-Refused-to-Refund-Money-or-Give-Us-New-Toy-Int-929753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super Dairy Boy Toys