Complaint Review: Super Entertainment DJs

• Updated: Wed, October 19, 2011

• Reported By: Megan — Shirley New York United States of America
Super Entertainment DJs
Nassau County, New York United States of America

Super Entertainment DJs superentertainmentny, superentertainmentny, superentertainmentdj, dj super entertainment ny, Owner Corey Daniels, Nassau County, New York

Super Entertainment DJs, is a DJ company ran by a bunch of children that have taken the most important day of my life " My Wedding!" There was no office for me to go to which made me not to concerned as I am very busy but when it came down to the wire " I HAD TO MEET THE COMPANY " I went on there web site: http://superentertainmentny.com/weddings/contact.html There was absolutely zero information regarding the location they operate out of.

Super Entertainment NY DJs, aka "Corey Daniels," was the owner that must be 15 years old as I cancelled with him and went with another DJ after viewing his STAFF photos, which was NOT up when I booked Super Entertainment NY DJs. To all brides or in fact ANYONE that requires a DJ service please do NOT hire this company, you will hire a child who has good intentions without the professional knowledge, if you want to hire a child then hire Super Entertainment NY DJs. [continued below]....
..... I would be glad to provide my information to use as a reference for future consumers to prevent what Corey Daniels from Super Entertainment NY DJs has done to me, I did not even ask for my deposit back because he's a liar and I believe KARMA will come back in the long run. My recommendation is to simply view the DJ companies on google.com the first page only! Then view there website & the sophistication of the site. Rip Off Report, I hope this site works to prevent anyone seeking a DJ to stay away from this DJ Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2011 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Entertainment-DJs/Nassau-County-New-York-/Super-Entertainment-DJs-superentertainmentny-superentertainmentny-superentertainmentdj-790701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super Entertainment DJs