Complaint Review: Super Gadgets

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: William — Alexander heights Other Australia
Super Gadgets

Super Gadgets BIG RIPOFF , Internet

I ordered a 5inone Ipad connector thru a Living Social Deal for $9.00 from supergadgets,
Supergadgets charged me $62.50. I ordered on Dec. 28th 2013, my order showed up on their site as awaiting fulfilment for 3 weeks, I tried calling them and I tried emailing them, after two weeks I did get an email from support telling me the order had shipped. I had explained they over charged me and I wanted my money back. It is now 5 weeks with no response from supergadgets at all, and on the website it says my order has been refunded. Well my bank account does NOT say the money has been returned, and it has been weeks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Gadgets/internet/Super-Gadgets-BIG-RIPOFF-Internet-1000811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super Gadgets