Complaint Review: Super Gadgets

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: carmen — Clearwater Florida United States of America
Super Gadgets

Super Gadgets Took them a month to ship me the WRONG item - won't return my emails or calls, Internet

I ordered an iPad case and stylus from SuperGadgets through a Living Social at the end of December. Every time I checked the status on their site, it kept saying "Partially Shipped" (whatever that means). After 2 weeks of waiting, I tried emailing them, calling them, using their site to contact them and no one responded.

Finally, a month later - I got an email saying my item shipped, and it even had a tracking number. After anticipating the arrival of my case for my new iPad... it was finally delivered and it was the WRONG case. They sent me the iPad Mini case which is useless to me. Again, I tried calling, emailing and again, no one responds or returns my attempts. Living Social refuses to help either.

I've been ripped off :(  Anyone want an iPad Mini case?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Gadgets/internet/Super-Gadgets-Took-them-a-month-to-ship-me-the-WRONG-item-wont-return-my-emails-or-cal-999718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super Gadgets