Complaint Review: Super Gadgets

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — Columbia Illinois United States of America
Super Gadgets
woodbridge, Ontario United States of America

Super Gadgets Star Turtle-took 13 weeks to arrive instead of 7 weeks-pathetic quality-paid $30 and quit working after 4 days-disappointed toddler-now they don't answer their phone woodbridge, Ontario

I ordered the Star Turtle for my 2 yr. old nephew. Placed order on Sept. 21 and said it would take 7 weeks to receive. Nothing after 7 weeks and didn't have the gift for the birthday party. I called and they said they were held up in customs because of the hurricane but on there way now in 7-10 days. I fussed about no communication. I called again on Nov. 20 and said 2-3more days. Well, it finally arrived the day before Thanksgiving Nov. 21. My neice just told yesterday, Dec. 5 that it stopped working. I'm fuming. It lists for $70 but paid $30 through living social website and $4 shipping. At least I received my product but now it's ready for the trash. Guess what....they are not answering their phone since I started calling on December 6 and their voicemail box is full.  Today is December 17.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Gadgets/woodbridge-Ontario-/Super-Gadgets-Star-Turtle-took-13-weeks-to-arrive-instead-of-7-weeks-pathetic-quality-pai-983384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super Gadgets