Complaint Review: Super H Mart

• Submitted: Tue, September 21, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 28, 2011

• Reported By: Cheated Consumer — CARROLLTON Texas U.S.A.
Super H Mart
2625 Old denton Road Carrollton, Texas United States of America

Super H Mart Asian Korean supermarket? Be Aware they Cheat on Meat Package the fatty meat is on bottom! Carrollton, Texas

*General Comment: Korean Markets are the worse

Please be aware of the frozen package beef Ribeye at Super-H Mart Asian Store in Carrollton, Texas

I used to buy these packages all the time but lately they changed to rip off consumer

I got it two weeks ago put is in my freezer for a later use

Yesterday I wanted to cook the beef I open the packages few slices on top where good and the half package on bottom was worse then bacon!!! I was very disappointed I cant' eat fatty meat I do not buy fatty meat period , so I called the store for complain about the product

first of all no one speck English on phone finally I asked the last person come to the phone Do you speak English? He reply I hope so , I said no I am the one  shall say I hope so! you answer yes or no!

So I told this man about the bad meat I got he reply on receipt their policy on meat is 1 day only

one day???? so I buy a frozen package of meat how do I know the meat is good or not in one day?

This is ridicules !

I wont go there anymore and lately they raise the price too so screw them! The meat suck and the fish stinks

THESE People  ARE RUDE HAVE NO MANNERS BE AWARE AND READ THEY POLICY BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING

here is the photo of the meat I just wasted my money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2010 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-H-Mart/Carrollton-Texas-75007/Super-H-Mart-Asian-Korean-supermarket-Be-Aware-they-Cheat-on-Meat-Package-the-fatty-meat-642803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super H Mart

#1 General Comment

Korean Markets are the worse

AUTHOR: Sam - (USA)

I don't like Korean Markets in general. Those markets are shady. They sell old meat, old vegs, and everything else. I have a local Korean Mart down the street where I live. That place likes to change a 75 cents fee if I use a credit card to pay. That's not right. A transaction fee is okay for a debit card but not a CREDIT CARD. Stay away from the Korean Markets is a good policy.