Complaint Review: Super Life Products - Free Power Cleanse Trial

• Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:Sydney Other
Super Life Products - Free Power Cleanse Trial
www.freepowercleanse.com Nationwide Canada

Super Life Products - Free Power Cleanse, 15 Day free trial product. They billed me full price 3 days before product even received and again 3 days before trial ended. All emails and requests for refund or returns address ignored. Nationwide

I signed up for a 15 day free trial product. I received an email on 5th April thanking me for buying and advising me that as they had not heard from me within the 15 days they are charging me full price. I emailed back to state that they could refund that money immediately as I hadn"t even received the product yet. Received it on 8th April (and they confirmed this) I then received an email on 21st stating that another shipement was on its way and another payment was being taken from my credit card. Emailed them back to state that I was returning the product within the 15 day trial, and that I wanted my money back from the 5th and that they will not take any more payments. I sent another two emails back as heard nothing from them until I received an email on 24th thanking me for shopping with them, and my shipment was on its way and my card would be deducted again. Sent them furious email demanding both transactions back and again asked for returns address, heard nothing since and cannot find any address details on their website.

Sedgers1
Sydney
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Life-Products-Free-Power-Cleanse-Trial/nationwide/Super-Life-Products-Free-Power-Cleanse-15-Day-free-trial-product-They-billed-me-full-p-447008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super Life Products - Free Power Cleanse Trial