Complaint Review: Super-Life Products

• Reported By:Erwin North Carolina
Super-Life Products
www.reelmaker.com Internet U.S.A.

Super-Life Products Acai Berry Free Trial Scam Internet

I had recieved an invitation thru a name on my yahoo chat to try the Acai Berry product thru Super-Life Products. Since it was someone I knew, I requested the free trial paying shipping of $5.95. Then, another invitation came thru on my yahoo chat and at that time I did some investigating only to find out this was a scam. I immediately called my bank and am working them on getting the $5.95 charged back and to stop any further payments made to this company. They give you a phone number to call which says, "...mailbox is full" and the cancellation email goes nowhere. I have tried many times in the last day to notify this comany but am unable to. The website was www.reelmake.com so I also sent an email to their support but have yet to recieve anything from them. BEWARE!!! This is only ONE of the many scams for Acai Berry so do your homework!!!

Spamed in nc
Erwin, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Life-Products/internet/Super-Life-Products-Acai-Berry-Free-Trial-Scam-Internet-437436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super-Life Products